Have you invented a new way of doing something?
Are you looking to turn your industry experience into a business venture?
Have you been turning a business idea over in your mind for some time?
EN Campaigns, an award-winning social enterprise has opened its doors to new and early-stage businesses in East Sussex. Our Enterprise Development Programme provides first-class training along with valuable business-focused solutions for ambitious entrepreneurs.
We are pleased to announce that our 12 week Accredited is open for application for immediate start. Course funding is available for those who are 24 and over.
- Explore commercial breakthroughs and productivity hacks to maximise opportunities.
- Develop and practice creative business processes
- Develop a purpose-build, viable business plan
- Receive support from our experienced mentors and entrepreneurs
Our blended learning options allow you to fit the course around your commitments and pick up support when needed.
Making Success Possible
It’s not just about forming a business plan, it’s about implementation: Helping you strengthen your business and enabling it to grow:
- Meet the experts: Gain valuable insights from experienced entrepreneurs
- Learn the art of pitching and presenting: Become ever-ready to seize opportunities; Finance, Marketing, Business to Business and Business to Customer
- Free working space: Graduate to one of our free City-based start-up pods to kickstart your business
- Access Finance: We won’t leave you hanging. Get help with your financial planning and funding needs
If you’re looking for practical guidance and mentor supported learning, complete this eligibility survey to see if you qualify.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or give us a ring on: 07921879265