The digital industry is at the heart of the technology in our lives today and is growing at an incredibly fast speed. Digital Enterprise Week is for people of all ages, students and businesses who want more from the digital marketplace.
In this week you will learn more about Digital Marketing, Online Content, E-commerce, Web and Software Development, Analytics, Research, Websites and Graphic Design to name a few. Come along and meet the experts, learn, network and share!
Monday 15th • 12.00 – 1.30pm
Northbrook college, Broadwater Campus
How & Why you should enter the digital industry
We will showcase successful examples of how the digital industry has changed the way businesses are run and grow. Ski Market, My Itchy Dog, Pixel by Pixel and Nicola Cairncross will be telling their story of how they got to where they are today, through the digital industry. A complimentary light lunch will be served during this afternoons focus.
Tuesday 16th • 2.00 – 5.00pm
The Ardington Hotel, Worthing
Starting up a business
Showcasing some successful businesses and their advice and knowledge about starting up a business for the first time. The workshops will include:
• Signposting to Funding – Grant Baker from Enterprise First and Kerry Kyriacou, Business Navigator
• An introduction to start up workshops – Garry Etteridge.
• Social Enterprise as a Business Model – Lauren Roffey, from Baked
• HR, Data Protection & Social Media. Small Business Enterprise & Employment Act 2015 – DMH Stallard.
Wednesday 17th • 3.00 – 8.00pm
Northbrook College, Broadwater Campus
Growing your team in 2015
If you’re thinking about growing your business/team then this is for you!
• A skills board – matching available jobs with work ready applicants, all to help your business find fresh new educated employees.
• Live interviews with successful apprentices and their stories as to how they got where they are today and the benefits it has created.
• An enterprise challenge workshop with Northbrook College Students and mentors from Worthing & Adur Chamber
• Information session on the benefi ts of engaging with the Higher Apprenticeship Scheme. Facilitated by Coast to Capital LEP
• Careers Fair 5pm – 8pm.
Thursday 18th • 10.00am – 1.00pm
Heene Community Centre, Worthing
How can I use the cloud?
If you are hoping to expand and connect your business with the public, this workshop is what you need!
• Getting connected, how effective is Voip and what IT options are there for a small business? How can I use the cloud? – Dave Bone, Barebones Communications
• Educate your business on the effective use of blogging and learn the current twitter techniques on how to get your
business out there and noticed! If you fi nd yourself unconfi dent with using the digital marketing side of the digital industry, this is a workshop you cannot miss out on! Kelly O’haire, Ask for the Moon
• Youtube and video techniques and tips – Martin Bloomfield –Bloomfield Digital.
Friday 19th • 8.30 – 10.00am
Northbrook College, Broadwater Campus
Preview of the proposed innovation centre
• VIP reception
• Complimentary Buffet Breakfast
• Introduction to the exciting & innovative partnership development including an artists impression and Google tour of the new Broadwater facilities.
All Workshops, talks and presentations are FREE to attend and everyone is welcome. To book your places for events go to www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk
LoveLocalJobs.com is an award-winning recruitment platform that links the best talent with the latest local employment opportunities. We have the knowledge and experience to guide candidates and employers through the recruitment process and provide innovative ways to stay ahead of the competition.
Find or post a job in the Coastal West Sussex area on http://www.coastalwestsussexjobs.com/