What is an Apprenticeship? An Apprenticeship is fully government funded with an employer expense of £2.73 per hour for the Apprentice. Being government funded, everything from candidate screening to CV matching is 100% free with an additional £1500 grant to be claimed for employers.
Opening up an opportunity within your business to an Apprentice can deliver real returns to your company leading to lower overall training and recruitment costs, helping to improve productivity and in turn make your business more competitive.
By taking on an Apprentice you can train them to your standards and makes the business more credible within the community. An Apprenticeship programme delivers the required skills designed around your business requirements. They also help you develop the specialist skills you need to keep pace with the latest technology and working practices in your sector. Apprentices tend to be eager, motivated, flexible and loyal to the company that invested in them. Remember, an Apprentice is with you because they want to be – they have made an active choice to learn on the job and a commitment to a specific career and qualification.
• 80% of those employers who employ Apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive
• 81% of consumers favour using a company which takes on Apprentices
• The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £2.73, many employers prefer to pay more however, and research shows that the average salary is approx. £170 per week
• Employers who take on a 16-24 year old Apprentice only pay their salary. The Government will fund their training
• There are over 85,000 employers offering Apprenticeships in more than 130,000 locations; there are more than 200 different types of Apprenticeships available offering over 1,200 job roles
• 88% of employers who employ Apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce
• 83% of employers who employ Apprentices rely on their Apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future
• One in five employers are hiring more Apprentices to help them through the tough economic climate.
What is an Apprenticeship?
A Government funded work based training programme for both new and existing staff.
What training programmes are available?
• Business Administration
• AAT Level 2
• Customer Service/Sales
• IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
• Site Carpentry
• Health and Social Care
• Exercise & Fitness
• Activity Leadership
• Leisure Operations
Benefits of Apprenticeships/upskilling qualifications:
• They are a cost effective way to fill skill gaps or refresh employer needs and resource shortages (apprenticeship wage £2.73 per hour)
• 100% free training resulting in accelerated employee development whether new or existing staff
• £1500 employer grant available when taking on a new Apprentice
• Increased employee satisfaction, loyalty and motivation
How do I take on an Apprentice?
If you would like to discuss taking on an Apprentice or would like some more information then please contact Sam at LoveLocalJobs.com on 01273 651 100 or email email@example.com.
LoveLocalJobs.com is an award-winning recruitment platform that links the best talent with the latest local employment opportunities. We have the knowledge and experience to guide candidates and employers through the recruitment process and provide innovative ways to stay ahead of the competition.
Post a job in the Coastal West Sussex area on http://www.coastalwestsussexjobs.com/