Albion in the Community are looking for cancer champions in the Adur and Worthing area.
The Cancer Champions work to:
- Increase awareness of early signs and symptoms of cancer
- Encourage people to seek help from their GP if they have worries about cancer
Who can volunteer?
Anyone who has a positive attitude to the early detection of cancer, enthusiasm and a desire to support our work.
If you volunteer with us you can expect to:
- Join a positive group of people with a great team spirit
- Be equipped with the training and support to become a Cancer Champion volunteer
- Help people to become more aware about the early signs and symptoms of cancer
Volunteer as little or as much as you like. All of our roles are flexible.
Contact us now to book a place on our cancer awareness training day on Saturday 28th March.
Call Louisa Hernandez on 07880 195517 or Sue Brown on 07880 195516 to have a chat and book your place. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article by Albion in the Community
LoveLocalJobs.com is an award-winning recruitment platform that links the best talent with the latest local employment opportunities. We have the knowledge and experience to guide candidates and employers through the recruitment process and provide innovative ways to stay ahead of the competition.
Find a job in the Coastal West Sussex area on http://www.coastalwestsussexjobs.com/