Our Strategic Partner, Northbrook College, proudly present the only app you will need in 2015 – An apprentice
During National Apprenticeship Week 2015, Northbrook College will be helping businesses to pledge to recruit 100 Apprentices.
What features are included with an Apprenticeship?
- An upgrade to your current workforces motivation and productivity.
- Customisable integration to address specific skills gap shortages unique to your business.
- An automatic update to your business with the latest industry standards.
- A reduction in recruitment costs and boost to your bottom line.
Pledge to recruit during National Apprenticeship Week 2015 and we will add your company logo to our online Apprenticeship tablet with a link to your business.
Why Northbrook College?
- Best overall success rates in Sussex
- Fourth best overall success rates in the UK
- Our Apprenticeship success rates are 11% above the national benchmark
How to recruit an Apprentice
If you would like to find out how a Northbrook Apprentice could improve your business, please contact us today using one of the methods below.
Tel: 01903 273 114
What happens next?
- One of our industry specialist Business Training Advisers will arrange a free no pressure, no obligation visit to discuss how Apprenticeships can best support your business whether by upskilling a current member of your workforce, or by recruiting a new member.
- If you choose to recruit, Northbrook can use our extensive network of contacts to help source and shortlist potential candidates for you to interview.
LoveLocalJobs.com is an award-winning recruitment platform that links the best talent with the latest local employment opportunities. We have the knowledge and experience to guide candidates and employers through the recruitment process and provide innovative ways to stay ahead of the competition.
Find a job in the Coastal West Sussex area on http://www.coastalwestsussexjobs.com/